Under supervision, he/she will be responsible for reporting according to the OHADA framework.
• Input data accurately and within deadlines according to OHADA reporting framework.
• Contact employees and other departments as necessary to request missing information and update invalid data issues.
• File appropriate documents.
• Identify, track and report accounting data accurately and follow-up on routine issues flagging nonstandard issues to line supervisor
• Provide assistance to other team members including some guidance to team members, as required to ensure that the group meets all SLAs and targets.
• Submit monthly trial balance in OHADA and year end trial balance for end of year tax declaration
• Responsible for monthly and year-end tax declarations.
• Participate in teams handling various routine tasks within the accounting department.
• Flag problems with existing procedures and systems and make suggestions for improvements and perform other duties as assigned.