Our network today includes three schools in Cameroon, Mozambique and South Africa. We have successfully setup the first IB school in Cameroon and central Africa. We plan for a strong growth with an objective of 40 schools and 8,000 students in the next five years.
We are starting four new schools in September 2016, in Cameroon and Cote d’Ivoire. More specifically, we are launching a new secondary school in Douala, Enko Bonanjo International School, and expanding our high school in Yaoundé by implementing a middle school.
Enko Bonanjo International School, will be offering the Cambridge curriculum and International Baccalaureate programmes, designed to prepare students to enrol in the best universities.
We are recruiting a Marketing and Admissions Officer to join our team in Douala and contribute to all aspects of our student enrolment strategy.
Enko Education is launching new schools in Douala and Yaoundé. The objective of the Marketing and Admission Officer is to implement the marketing and admission strategy in order to have students enrol in our schools, and assist with matters relating to the launches.
- Contribute to the student enrolment process from first contact to admission and enrolment
- Inbound marketing: greet, guide, inform and advise the parents on the programmes and admission process
- Follow up with parents in order to enrol students
- Attend appointments with School launcher, Head of School, and progressively on one’s own to meet with prospective parents and present the programme to external stakeholders
- Support the organisation of punctual events (visits of school premises, conferences, info session)
- Assist with other matters relating to the preparation of the school launch
The person in charge of the role will receive full support of the central platform built by Enko Education and the country’s School Launcher.